Animal Crossing and Devil May Cry 5 retain their positions as well.
With Kingdom Hearts 3 and Resident Evil 2 both out now, the top spots of Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games have become wide open. One permanent fixture that still remains at the top, however, is Final Fantasy 7 Remake, which retook the pole position last week, and remains on top this week as well.
The rest of the top three remains unchanged as well, with Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Switch and Devil May Cry 5 coming in at second and third places respectively. Super Robot Wars T, meanwhile, has pushed ahead, taking the fourth place, pushing Dragon Quest 11 S down to sixth position, with Catherine: Full Body occupying the fifth position between the two of them.
Fire Emblem: Three Houses at number 7, Shin Megami Tensei 5 at number 8, and Bayonetta 3 at number 9 represent upcoming Switch exclusives strongly, slightly changing around in positions over last week, while Dead or Alive 6 in tenth place rounds off the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between January 17 and January 23.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 806 votes
2. [NSW] Animal Crossing – 448 votes
3. [PS4] Devil May Cry 5 – 438 votes
4. [PS4] Super Robot Wars T – 403 votes
5. [PS4] Catherine: Full Body – 389 votes
6. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S – 374 votes
7. [NSW] Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 307 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 305 votes
9. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 280 votes
10. [PS4] Dead or Alive 6 – 278 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!